With deaths from the corona virus now showing up on US soil, I felt called to share some things from my own personal regimen that I do which can help boost the body’s immune system, support the body nutritionally and set us up to be as healthy as possible.
First and foremost, cut back on sweets & sugar intake. Sugar weakens our bodies immune system, feeds bacteria and destroys the microbiome. Sugar creates an environment in the body that supports dis-ease, not wellness. AND apparently it’s 8x’s more addictive than cocaine…
But what do people do if they have a sweet tooth
…and maybe even a sugar addiction?
➡️ Nutritionally Supported Intermittent Fasting. ⬅️
Here are 7 Reasons to do a Two-Day Deep Cleanse:
1. Strengthen Immune System. Cleansing impurities and flooding the body with high-grade essential nutrients allows the internal body to strengthen its immune system.
2. Vital Organ Support. Gentle cleansing allows your vital organs (Liver, colon, urinary tract, sweat glands, sink pores, lymphatic system, etc.) to perform their functions more efficiently.
3. Curb Unhealthy Cravings & Support Healthy Brain Chemistry. Cleansing and replenishing allows your internal organs to convert nutrients in to healthy brain chemicals that create an environment that craves good, nutritions food. I’m just going to say this cleanse is the antidote for addictions. It’s certainly helped me with my own sweet tooth and sugar cravings!!!
4. Slow the Effects of Aging. Cleansing and replenishing allows our cells the ability to attack the effects of aging head on.
5. Lose Weight & Feel Great. Cleansing aids in the body’s ability to remove fat and increase metabolism (Day 2 of a deep cleanse is 80% fat burning and targets the toxic visceral fat that clings to major organs)
6. Reinforce Liver Function. A clean, healthy liver supports metabolism and fat burning ability.
7. Restore Antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that block and destroy free radicals.
Simply put, I cleanse for LIFE. The cleanse I do is NOT a water fast or a colon cleanse. It is a cellular cleanse that supports cell regeneration and provides important nutrients that support our bodies natural detoxification system.
I do a cleanse for 48 hours at a time, twice per month. Some people do a deep cleanse (48 hrs) once a month, but I personally feel called to do two – usually around the new and full moon.
Our cleanse beverage is full of antioxidant and phyto-nutrient rich plant medicine that we drink 4 times per day on our cleanse days. Some of the ingredients in my cleanse drink include: alfalfa, aloe, ashwaganda, bilberry, blueberry, raspberry, pau d’arco, burdock, fennel, rhodiola, yellow dock, licorice, sums, eleuthera, peppermint, turmeric.
And you get healthy ‘cleanse day approved’ snacks too! – like peanut butter bliss bites and belgian style chocolates infused with minerals that help you stay calm when you are at your hungriest.
Nutritionally supported fasting helps the body release ‘forever chemicals’ stuck in fat cells and resets your entire system in 48 hours. This has been the single most sustainable cleanse I have found, and I’ve done a number of different cleanses over the years. The one single time I felt a cold coming on in the past 20 months I’ve been on this system I did a cleanse and poof! Whatever ‘flu-like symptoms’ were bothering me two days prior were just …gone.
If you would like to know how to get started with a nutritional cleansing lifestyle, drop me a note. I’d be more than happy to help.